Navia City Hall
Although fits it as a work of the s. XIX (on the clock appears an inscription of 1885), it refers to its use as a House of the town, given that the parent building has all the characteristics of the buildings of laprimera half of the s. XVIII
House of the Marquise de Navia-Osorio
Álvaro José Navia Osorio and Vigil (Puerto de Vega, Asturias, 1684 - Oran 1732) was the III Marquis of Santa Cruz de Marcenado and Viscount of port (Vega, his hometown). In 1701 he married Francisca of Navia Montenegro and Lantoira (House Ferrera delMarquesado), holder of the entailed in the so-called House of the field of Castropol, which thereafter became a Palace of the marquises and House in which successive holders of the marquisate during the 18th century were born.
Rest of the medieval wall fron the 13th century
Piece of a slate wall of about 15 metres, rest of the medieval wall from the 13th Century. In the beginning it was built more as a privilege than as a protection for the village. It´s demolition took place at the end of the last century in order to allow the population to spread.
House of the Marquis of Santa Cruz
Front to the parish church of Navia stands an old House that has a stone small arms on the façade.
Remarkable is the fact that in recent times has rehabilitated the nearby House of el Limonar in order to expand the municipal units, given meager spaces of the Town Hall.
Another notable section civil monuments is the the civil monuments, among which
Declared historic - artistic, is the site of the home of Navia, who won the marquisate of Santa Cruz de Marcenado for its link with the House of Vigil Celles de la Rúa, of Marcenado (Siero).Campo-Osorio Palace (Piñera) - birthplace of Ramón de Campoamor
It is a large house or rural Palace built in the s. XVIII, which has been declared a historic - artistic monument. Its plant is square, concubierta to four waters and consists of two floors and a kind of superior East attic.
It was solar house of Cangas forts, then strong Sierra from the 16th century. The Palace was burned by Marshal Ney, already to Francisco Sierra he opposed resistance in the spin, so there was being reconstructed in century 19th.
Tox (Tox) had domains the traitor Analso Garvixo and his son Froila Enalso, that them were confiscated goods by Bermudo II in 992, for alleged treason not well clarified and then pardoned.
In this manor house of the century XVIII, owned by his friend Antonio Trelles Osorio, died the immortal Gaspar Melchor de Jovellanos on November 28, 1811, suffering from acute pulmonary Phlegmasia.
Plaza of Cupid (Puerto de Vega)
The old medieval square, today known as Cupid, was closed for three stately mansions: the missing birthplace of Ochoa, Severo Ochoa Pérez, father of the Nobel luarqués; the so-called Cachán House