Church Our Lady de La Barca
Inaugurated in 1895, he replaced the ruined medieval Gothic church (14th century), equipped with a single nave, with semicircular arches and pointed, excellent capitals and burials, which stood on the site of the current Central Plaza, known as "El Pañolito" in this century.
San Roque chapel
SITA at the beginning of the current Campoamor Street, in the neighborhood of San Roque is a small chapel advocada to this Saint, founded in the 16th century by Alonso López Navia and Bolaño, which has undergone many transformations in the following centuries, including a slight spatial displacement
Church of Santa Marina of Puerto de Vega
Recently declared good of historic landmark, was built by José González Muñiz and José Menéndez Camina avilesinos between 1730 and 1749, at the expense of neighbours and, especially, the powerful Guild of seamanship and trade.
Church San Miguel of Anleo
Founded in the 11th century (1059) by Fernando Suárezy Aldena, his wife, then Mayor Ordóñezdonó the Church, along with the places of Puñil and Andés Oviedo Mithras en1151.
Church San Antolín in Talarén.
In the centuries X-XI lived in the solar naviegocuatro monasteries: San Salvador de Piñera San Antolino de Villanueva, Siloyo SanMartín (Cabanella) and Santa Marina de Vega.
Sanctuary of our Lady of Villaoril
Rebuilt in 1613 by Juan Álvaro deNavia-Osorio, at the request of his mother, Elvira Valdés, in addition to the Baroque altarpiece of s. 17TH...
Church Santiago Villapedre
Built in the 18th century, although the cult of Santiago has to be very earlier, it is closely tied to Domingo Antonio Trelles Navia and Villamil, ship side, with grandstand, arches and pilasters and greater donor, according to the inscription engraved on a pilaster, which gives details of its construction in 1707; the Cueto Fernández also contributed to its magnificence.
Parish Church of San Pedro of Andés
Temple opened on 30 June de1973, under the advocation of St. Peter, replacing the previous century XVIII.The patronal feast in honour of Saint Peter is celebrated on June 29.
Chapel of Atalaya
Chapel, built in 1613 on a medieval chapel (15th century), custody to the patron saint of sailors, Nª.Sra. of the Watchtower located on the bowsprit of a ship (the medieval image is holds annually at the home of the oldest sailor).The arc of stonework of the presbytery and a Baroque San Roque is remarkable.
In some publications is called mistakenly the Ebón Chapel. It is located in La Peral, near the field of la Atalaya, where was the primitive home. It is the s. XVIII, built by order of Domingo Pérez Lebrón and spear, wealthy merchant to the wholesale and patron of the powerful Guild of seamanship and trade of Vega.
Parish Church of San Bartolomé of Polavieja
Church construction of the year 1967 in honor of the Patron Saint Bartholomew, whose feast is celebrated on August 24. The old parish church was the patronage of the House of Navia.
Capilla Ntra. Ms. del Carmen
It is located on the bridge of Estebanda or Aquellabanda, such comose mentioned in the Memorial Ajustado (1777). It was owned by Ramona Fernandez Villamil of the House after Vigo, widow of Francisco Méndez de Vigo, officer of the Navy, being in laactualidad owned by heirs of Sixto Fernandez by natural succession of the House of Samuel.
Chapel and Ntra Capellania. Ms. the relief and Sto Angel de la Guarda
It was founded by D. Antonio Fernández the Ribero and Loredo and Mayor Fernández Talaya, as you can be read in an inscription of the coat of arms Foundation, located in la casona de Trelles. The chapel holds the Loredo weapons, with the inscription "these arms and coat of arms of House of Loredo"